The installation requirements and points of stainless steel tube as follows
1. The pipeline must not cast reinforced concrete structure layer.
It should not be, cement mortar, concrete direct contact 2. Stainless steel pipes and fittings and cement. To prevent chloride corrosion of pipes, pipe jacket in a plastic film or tape wound corrosion protection.
3. Buried should use plastic coated stainless steel pipe, tube wall can prevent soil erosion and acid-base hard debris on the pipe surface damage. We can use other wrapping material for anti-corrosion measures, such as the outer two layers of polyethylene tape wrapped, wrap two layers of asphalt paint (or epoxy), glass fiber cloth plastic corrosion.
4. The indoor piping should be from the bottom floor, walls clear distance 10 ~ 15mm for surface, combined with decorated Concealed that laid in the ceiling, within the ceiling, decorative panels.
5.-wall stainless steel pipe laying, horizontal or vertical lines should be arranged within the reserved slot or groove, the groove pipe stainless steel pipe card should be fixed. The turning point in the pipeline, should be set aside 5 ~ 10mm clearance, expansion compensation value changes due to thermal expansion and contraction caused by the pipeline.
6. The surface mounted stainless steel tube, from the outer wall decorative wall distance: 10 ~ 25mm nominal diameter should be less than 30mm; nominal diameter should be less than 32 ~ 50mm at 40mm. Surface mounted riser should be near water apparatus corner, retrofitting or pipeline well.
7. Stainless steel pipe should not pass through the building settlement joint, expansion joints and Deformation.When unavoidable, take technical measures to prevent the pipes being damaged.
8. The pipeline must not be laid in the power distribution between the inner strength of electrical tube wells, flue, duct and internal drains, pipes should not pass through horizontal, storage room, windows, closet, etc..
9. laying horizontal trunk should have a slope of 0.002 to 0.003, slope discharge devices. In introducing pipe, pipe fittings knuckle into the household, then the branch pipe and instrument interface should be used threaded adapters or flanges. 10. The thin-walled stainless steel tubes Installation Considerations
a, stainless steel lifting, not in direct contact with other metals, wood or rubber should be padded panels and other non-metallic materials.
b, pipe cutting allowed by conventional grinding wheel cutting, use stainless steel special grinding wheel or plasma cutting.
c, stainless steel pipes and fittings should be positioned inside of the seam welding argon protection.
d, arc and ending arc and arc using the reflow method, crater should be filled crater. arcing must be completed within the groove, banned in pipes, fittings base metal surface arcing and arcing. If arcing and pores found at the crater, crack promptly.
e, stainless steel pipes, pipe fittings and stainless steel pipes, pipe fittings to connect with non-stainless steel pipes, pipe fittings, welded pipe and butt joint backing cavity should be filled with argon, in order to carry out pre-TIG welding.
f, multi-channel multi-arc welding, at the crater should be staggered.
g, when stainless steel continuous welding, interlayer temperature does not exceed 60 ℃. Crater before and after welding h, pipe connections to pickling and passivation.